Warranty & Returns
- All manufactures’ warranties will be honored if products are defective in workmanship during the warranty period and according to manufacturer’s warranty certification.
- Defective items must be sent back and accompanied with an RA number which you can obtain by calling us.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us and the cost for us to ship the repaired or replaced item.
- Skaha Water Gardens will not be responsible for any damages or losses resulting from defective items.
- Defective goods: You can return items which are found to be defective within 14 days of receiving them, but you must call us first to obtain RA number which must accompany the returned good. You will not be responsible for shipping if we deem the item defective or if we made a mistake with your order.
- Non-defective goods: If an item is not defective, you may return it within 14 days and we will issue a credit, provided that the item has not been used and that all the original packaging with manual is returned with it. You must obtain an RA number by calling us before you send the item back. Please note that some items cannot be returned. They include items which have been cut from a roll such as pond liner, underlay, seaming tape and tubing. It also includes items which could be potentially damaged due to moisture or freezing temperatures during shipping. They include all water treatments, fish medications and fish food. The cost of shipping returned merchandise back will be the customer’s responsibility. We may also hold you responsible for our actual cost of shipping the original order.
- Shipping Damage: Goods damaged during shipping are the carrier’s responsibility. It is however the customer’s responsibility to inspect the condition of all the boxes before you sign the acceptance ticket. It is important that you make a written note of any visible physical damage to the cartons on the acceptance form. If you do notice any damage please open the cartons to inspect the goods before you sign for them.